Sunday, June 30, 2019

Because I am not getting any younger


Because i am not getting any younger.

My body will not be forever fit.
My health will not always be pink.
My face will not be as beautiful as it is now. ðŸĪŠ
My organ will eventually getting weaker. 

And the most important thing,

My energy will not be the same.

IF ONLY,

Yes, if...

If i dont take care of myself now.
If i dont care for my health now.
If i dont love myself now.

So, being NADIAH AHMAD that loves herself, and wants to be at her best because of the people she loves around her.

And how did she do that ? 

Alhamdulillah.

She, the most fussy woman if it comes to health information, found the best supplements for her so far. 

And it is nothing else other than this botanical blend of polyphenols, high in antioxidant.


BV ALFALFA ! 😍

Done today’s dose of BV ALFALFA. 

Nadiah Ahmad
Premium Beautiful Expert
019.523.5560

✨ Postage setiap hari seluruh Malaysia
✨ COD seluruh Kulim & sekitar Bukit Mertajam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...